fulfill your passion for helping people and making our community stronger and healthier.
Carolinas CARE Partnership provides internship opportunities for many different majors/degrees, either one or two semesters, and summers.
Some of the projects we consistently offer for interns include:
- Client satisfaction/feedback surveying, with a report at the end (perfect for BSPH students)
- Providing Benefits Advocacy services for selected housing tenants (BSW or MSW students)
- Prevention Outreach (BSPH)
- Mental Health Skills Building (MSW)
- Assisting with special projects, such as Housing Needs Assessment, Housing Summit, Resource Directory, Graphic Design, Social Media, Website Maintenance, Fundraising, and Marketing
If you are interested in an internship opportunity, please complete the form below All intern applicants will be interviewed by a panel of staff members prior to the internship being approved by CCP.