HIV Testing, Prevention & Case Management
Can’t make it to the office for testing? Prevention x CCP offers On-Demand Testing. CCP On-Demand will meet you where you are and will maintain confidential testing procedures.
- Prevention Project x CCP accepts walk-ins every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We are accepting walk-ins Monday-Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm and on Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm! Appointments can also be made by calling or texting Larissa at (704)968-6772
Self -Test Kits
- Easy to Use
- Online Registration Form
- Step by Step Directions
- English & Spanish
- Zoom Guide Available
Am I At Risk?
Take This Quiz!
- Have you ever had oral, anal, or vaginal sex without using a condom?
- Has your partner ever had sex without using a condom?
- Have you ever shared needles for using drugs, tattooing, piercing, or any other reason?
- Has your partner ever shared needles for any reason?
- Are you a man who has had sex with a man?
- Have you had sex – anal or vaginal – with a partner who has HIV?
- Have you ever exchanged sex for drugs or money?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions you may be at risk for HIV.
Why get tested?
Testing is free, fast, and confidential.
If you are afraid of needles, we have other methods available. And we could have your results in less than 20 minutes!
The sooner you find out about your status, the sooner you can get the treatment you need. And we will be with you every step of the way!
What Happens if I test positive for HIV?
If you test positive, know that we will be here for you every step of your journey to undetectable status. Remember undetectable = untransmittable!
Step 1) Counseling and retesting
Step 2) Linkage to care
Step 3) Connect with a doctor for treatment
Step 4) Follow up