Peer Support & community
More than Enough (MTE) Peer Group
Chosen family makes all the difference. Being the in company of folx with similar journeys can open doors and even change lives.
The MTE Peer Group is dedicated to people (18+) of all LGBTQ+ communities. This is an affirming space where we discuss a variety of topics that impact us individually and as a community.
We meet in-person on the fourth Tuesday of each month at:
5855 Executive Center Drive, Suite 200
Online Community - Discord
Join CCP’s virtual support & networking community! This is an affirming space specifically dedicated to people (18+) of all LGBTQ+ communities.
CCP uses Discord, a web & app based chat platform. It’s completely free to sign up for our Discord “server” and you can connect with folx through different topic based “channels” (chat groups)!
Emergency & Crisis Care
CCP does not provide crisis management or emergency support services. If you are having a mental or physical health emergency, please contact the following resources:
- Call 911 or Visit the Nearest Emergency Room
- The Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Dial 988
- Call Mobile Crisis Below
- Mecklenburg County Mobile Crisis: 704-566-3410
- Gaston County Mobile Crisis: 855-527-4747
- Union County Mobile Crisis: 866-275-9552
- Cabarrus County Mobile Crisis: 866-275-9552
- Lincoln County Mobile Crisis: 855-527-4747
- Iredell County Mobile Crisis: 866-275-9552
- Statewide Community Crisis & Response Intervention: 833-364-2274
- York County Mobile Crisis: 866-325-0339 or 717-637-7633
- Lancaster County Mobile Crisis: 803-285-7456